We can place you and your family in the loan that makes sense and will go to extreme measures to find loans tailored to your every need. *Not all consumers will qualify.
Conventional Home Loans
Conventional mortgages are typically underwritten according to the guidelines set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and come in fixed-rate and variable-rate types.
- Are you looking to buy vacation homes or investment properties?
- Are you looking for low or no private mortgage insurance?
- Are you looking to purchase property for your children to live in while attending college?
- Are you looking to buy a new home or refinance a current home?
Learn More about Conventional Loans and Apply today!
FHA Home Loans
FHA loans are mortgages insured by the Federal Housing Administration and require a lower down payment than other loans.
- Are you looking to buy a primary home with as little as 3.5% down?
- Are you looking for flexible lending requirements for your home loan?
- Do you have less-than-stellar credit or limited cash for a down payment?
Learn More about FHA Loans, and Apply Today!
VA Home Loans
The VA home loan is an amazing benefit for all eligible US veterans to purchase a primary residence with no down payment and no monthly mortgage insurance costs, a benefit almost no other loan can offer.
- Are you a veteran looking to purchase a primary residence?
- Are you looking for 100% financing within city limits?
- Do you have a lower credit score and wish to put little to no money down?
- Are you looking to refinance your home’s value?
Learn More about VA Loans, and Apply Today!
Jumbo Home Loans
If you’re looking to buy a home in a higher price range, a jumbo loan from Magnolia Bank can help you finance up to $3 million!
- Do you need a home mortgage between $417,000 and $3,000,000?
- Do you need competitive and flexible jumbo loan rates?
- Are you looking to purchase or refinance a higher-priced home?
- Are you looking for a quick turnaround for your jumbo loan purchase?
Learn More about Jumbo Loans, and Apply Today!
USDA Home Loans
The UDSA Loan requires no money down, low-interest rates and has easier credit qualifications than other loan options.
- Are you looking to purchase a home in a smaller town or outside of city limits?
- Do you have little to no money for a down payment?
- Do you have a low-to-no credit score and can’t qualify for a conventional loan?
- Are you a first-time homeowner looking for affordable, monthly payments?
Learn More about USDA Loans, and Apply Today!